Join the Believers of The Land as we congregate on the world famous plaza of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum for #6 of Believe in CLE!
Come experience the powerful force of breathing and moving together and the undeniable energy we can join together and make! Don’t miss this chance to E L E V A T E your mood, your mind and your body!
Gather your people and come lay your mat down on Friday, August 31st at 6:30 pm for the 6th annual Believe in CLE! This FREE giant yoga party includes an All Levels Vinyasa Yoga Practice, loads of inspiration, Rimon the DJ, a Rock Hall experience, food trucks and beer garden afterwards!
- Free event; please pre-register below
- Providence House* donations will be collected: strongly requesting NEW children's shorts and pants for ages 4T-8 yrs
- 5:30PM: "Doors open." Believers can roll out mats and enjoy the energy and vibe of this lakefront, iconic location and connecting with fellow yogis
- 6:30PM: Event begins
- 7:00PM: 1 hour all levels yoga practice begins (see note about assists below)
- 9:00PM: Food & beer trucks close
- The Rock Hall and the Rock Hall boutique will be open for visitors and shopping until 9:00PM. Purchase discounted admission tickets here.
- 9:30PM: Event concludes
*Providence House protects at-risk children and supports families through crisis, strengthening communities to end child abuse and neglect. Its vision is to ensure that children everywhere are raised in safe, loving families free from abuse and neglect.
Believe in CLE and Inner Bliss Yoga Studio are proud to support this organization and its passion, energy, resilience, devotion and determination to end child abuse and neglect. Please bring your donations to our event! Thank you!
Great Lakes Science Center:
North Point (E.9th)
Port Authority (Next to Mather)
Standard (N. Marginal & Burke)
We are excited to welcome yoga teachers from all over CLE as Assistants at our event who will offer hands on assists throughout the practice. Students who are not be interested in being assisted can indicate so with a red heart sticker placed on the top right hand corner of their mat. We will be distributing the stickers the night of the event. Students can get a sticker at registration or from any Assistant before or during the practice. While we will offer this option, it is ultimately each student’s responsibility to let the Assistants know that the student is not interested in being assisted.